Our own amazing Rogue TRACY CLARK has been named a finalist in two categories for an Anthony Award at this year’s Bouchercon convention!
First for her novel RUNNER, in the Best Novel category.
The nominees are:
- Runner by Tracy Clark
- Razorblade Tears by SA Cosby
- The Collective by Alison Gaylin
- Clark and Division by Naomi Hirahara
- These Toxic Things by Rachel Howzell Hall
And then, TRACY CLARK’s short story LUCKY THIRTEEN is a finalist in the Best Short Story category. Lucky Thirteen is featured in MIDNIGHT HOUR: A CHILLING ANTHOLOGY OF CRIME FICTION FROM 20 AUTHORS OF COLOR.
The short story nominees are:
Best Short Story
- The Search for Eric Garcia by EA Aymar
- The Vermeer Conspiracy by VM Burns
- Lucky Thirteen by Tracy Clark
- Doc’s at Midnight by Richie Narvaez
- Not My Cross to Bear by SA Cosby
- The Locked Room Library by Gigi Pandian
- Burnt Ends by Gabriel Valjan
AND WE’RE NOT DONE!
In the category of Best Critical/Non-Fiction is nominated: HOW TO WRITE A MYSTERY: A HANDBOOK FROM MYSTERY WRITERS OF AMERICA by Lee Child & Laurie R King, including Rogue GAYLE LYNDS‘ essay RESEARCHING THE SPY THRILLER: OR, CAN’T I JUST MAKE IT ALL UP?
The nominees are:
- The Combat Zone: Murder, Race, and Boston’s Struggle for Justice by Jan Brogan
- Murder Book: A Graphic Memoir of a True Crime Obsession by Hilary Fitzgerald Campbell
- Last Call: A True Story of Love, Lust, and Murder in Queer New York by Elon Green
- How to Write a Mystery: A Handbook from Mystery Writers of America by Lee Child & Laurie R King
- The Haunting of Alma Fielding: A True Ghost Story by Kate Summerscale
Warmest congratulations to our two talented Rogues and all the Anthony nominees!
Super congrats!! We’re so excited.
What great achievements by our super talented Rogues — Congrats!!!